Wedding Packages Abroad Zakynthos
Wedding Packages Abroad Zakynthos
Weddings in Zakynthos are as popular as ever. The island has some of the nicest and cleanest beaches in Greece but this is also one of our most family friendly islands with bars and restaurants ready to welcome groups and families.
The beaches have the coveted blue flag award and you can paddle quite a way out before you hit the deep water, so ideal for families with younger children.
Venues range from traditional tavernas to luxury villas and even a private island off the mainland.
Below is a sample of one of our most popular wedding packages abroad Zakynthos, Zante. Our wedding packages in Zante really do include all you could possibly need for your wedding. With decoration, photos even hair and makeup.
There’s always more to add but with Zakynthos you really can take a package as it is and you’d be amazed by the results on the day.
As with all brochures please ensure you read the notes on the foot of each brochure, to understand any applicable restrictions or considerations re access, this is Greece after all and we love these quirky islands, but access can be tricky at some venues.
Sample wedding packages abroad Zakynthos
Y O U R W E D D I N G D E T A I L S
T H E N E C E S S A R I E S
UK based wedding planner to arrange all the details of your wedding before you arrive in Zakynthos for your wedding.
Help with all wedding paperwork to ensure your wedding is legal.
Unlimited emails, SKYPE and phone calls.
Wedding information pack to help with your wedding planning
Private wedding coordinator to stay to coordinate evening events
Private wedding planner to drive you from office to the Town Hall for scheduled appointment (to sign/receive Greek marriage certificate)
Pre-wedding preparation/consultation at office
After-wedding consultation at office
Registrar, Ceremony & Town Hall fees
Translation of 5 papers including final marriage certificate
Wedding coordinators fee
C E R E M O N Y & R E C E P T I O N S E T U P / D E C O R A T I O N
Cameo beach cove area (only) private hire fee included
Cameo directors chairs
Decoration of wedding venue: tulle entwined down the main staircase with matching bows
Decoration of reception area: (select 10 items from standard/luxury decoration package)
Top table, round table set up with white table cloths on the decked area with amazing sea views
Tiffany style reception chairs for the reception
Decorative wooden exotic gazebo with draping at Agios Sostis beach
F L O W E R S
Bride’s bouquet in any choice of colours, local flowers
Matching single buttonhole for groom
P H O T O G R A P H S & V I D E O
Photography from ceremony and until entrance at the reception venue
50 single printed coloured photos
50 negatives on CD in digital format
Photos sent to you by registered post
Wedding DVD to record ceremony only STANDARD COVERAGE
T R A N S P O R T
Decorated bridal car for arrival of bride/father
Bus transfer for guests to/from the island and then to the reception venue
C A K E
Two tier Greek wedding cake
Special two/three tier cake stand
W E D D I N G D I N N E R
Private hire fee for reception area and bar.
BBQ meal consisting of: Mixed salad | Potato salad | Greek Salad | Village sausage | Mini-pork/lamb chops | Chicken fillet | Beef Burger | Souvlaki | Tzatsiki
D R I N K S
Local champagne x5 bottles
Bottled Zakynthian wine, x 7 bottles
E N T E R T A I N M E N T
DJ for 4 hours (20:00-24:00)
P R I C E F O R 2 0 P E O P L E | 7410euros
P R I C E F O R 3 0 P E O P L E | 8232euros
T A K E N O T E
Prices are for 2021 and may increase for subsequent years
Estimated times (May/June/July/Aug/Sep) –
Early slot – approximately 14:00 -16:00
Late slot – approximately 17:00 -19:00
Please note that the early slot can only be booked if the later slot is taken, so in order to book the early slot please request this upon booking
The exclusive hire applies to the beach cove area only and not the whole island
Reception end time is midnight but entertainment can continue indoors afterwards
Reception venue is offered privately, however there may be onlookers from the beach below and also from beach bar
Reception can be protected under any weather conditions
Minimum number of guests required for reception is 20 people, if guest numbers fall below this you will still pay for 20 people
Photographs included in our brochures are of a variety of weddings and are for inspiration purposes and are not necessarily representative of what is included in this sample costing, please see package details for what exactly is included, please ask for more details if you need clarification.
How to tailor your wedding packages abroad Zakynthos
We work with a wonderful range of wedding suppliers in Zakynthos, it being one of the original islands to offer weddings abroad over the years our development of products and service has been amazing.
Chill out tent? No problem we’ve got it.
Classic car? Yep we can do that.
Ice Cream Cart? Sure, we have one and your guests will love you for it!
As with any wedding you need to be sure your suppliers are registered and checked and if you book with us you can rest assured this will be the case, after all you don’t want to risk any problems at all on your wedding day. We’ll make sure we have all the relevant paperwork needed for each supplier should it need to be presented on the day to authorities.
Tailoring Your Wedding Package
Along with flowers and cake design and flavours there’s a few things you might want to consider when tailoring your wedding day.
- Each package will differ depending on your venue and what there is available to decorate so first thing you need to do is check what’s included in your wedding package. Once you’ve got this information you can view our extras sheet that is available to all existing clients to explore all the wonderful possibilities along with prices for each.
- Furniture – most venues include white covered chairs and table cloths, but we can also look at hiring tiffany chairs and even rustic tables. So depending on what style you have in mind talk to us to see if we can create it.
- Fresh flowers – these are included in some of our packages, but if not we can add them. So if you want the aroma of fresh flowers while you dine, we can do it.
- Gazebo – usually this is included and already decorated. But we have several styles, from rustic and romantic to modern and glam, so whatever your style is we have something to suit.
- Signs – there’s nothing more fun then directing your guests with some fun signs, ‘ This way to the party’ we have these ready to set up at your venue.
- Fairy lights – there’s surely nothing more romantic than hanging fairy lights from trees, we can wrap them around trees or even drape them above, depending on your venues set up.
- First see what’s included, usually there will at least be a DJ for your party in the evening, but you don’t have to stop there, we can arrange live bands and acoustic musicians.
- Fireworks – there’s no restriction in Zakynthos around fireworks, so you can end your evening with a bang no matter where you marry on the island.
- Fun, fun, fun, thought about a photo booth? It’s a great way to add an element of entertainment in the evening.
- We’ve some very special photographers in Zakynthos, so depending how long you’d like to spend with them and the style of photography you’d like we have options to offer.
- Considered a second photo shoot at shipwreck bay? The landscape here is incredible, so well worth considering. And if you don’t want to leave your guests on the wedding day that’s ok too, why not book a mini photo shoot for the day after! It’s another excuse to dress up and wear your dress again, (or another dress!) so why not!
- Most of our wedding packages included a videographer as it’s one of the best and most popular ways to record the memories from your day. Infact one of the biggest regrets from a recent poll we ran with our previous couples was NOT booking a videographer, whilst nothing can replace amazing wedding photographs they don’t capture what’s said and the ambience of moments that film just don’t catch.
- You can tailor your wedding video to include your own choice of music and ask us about trailers to share with family and friends on social media.
We hope this helps you understand how our wedding packages abroad Zakynthos work and how they can be tailored.
To read more about why we use packages click here
To read about our wedding packages in Santorini click here
To read about our wedding packages in Rhodes click here
To find out how our wedding packages abroad Crete work click here.
Or to find out more about our wedding services in general please click here.