Wedding Packages Abroad Rhodes
Wedding packages abroad Rhodes
The beautiful Island of Rhodes in Greece is still one of our most requested islands for weddings abroad. It’s longer than average season with warm days starting as early as April and continuing into October, the traditional architecture sitting comfortably beside the modern infrastructure makes this a popular wedding location for us Brits.
The island is a vastly different landscape depending where you visit, but most of our weddings take place around the traditional town of Lindos and it’s surrounding hills. The beaches around this area are soft and silky with clean white sand, the crystal clear azure water makes for beautiful photographs and the friendliness of the locals keeps people coming back year after year.
In Rhodes we have traditional rustic style venues, modern 5 star hotels offering a clean blank canvas and even a completely private beach!
If you want a Greek Island wedding that offers traditional landscapes and luxury facilities then Rhodes could be just what you’re looking for.
Below is a sample of one of our most popular wedding packages abroad Rhodes. The structure of our wedding packages is as similar as possible, to give you the chance to compare each venue like for like. The difference could be that some venues have compulsory open bars and others don’t, some may have shorter hire durations or seasonal fees, this is all explained fully in each brochures.
We recommended you fully read the notes at the foot of each brochure to truly understand what’s included and ask us if you’re not sure about any detail.
Y O U R W E D D I N G D E T A I L S
T H E N E C E S S A R I E S
UK based wedding planner to arrange all the details of your wedding before you arrive in Rhodes for your wedding.
Help with all wedding paperwork to ensure your wedding is legal.
Unlimited emails, SKYPE and phone calls.
Wedding information pack to help with your wedding planning
All fees and local taxes associated with the ceremony
All fees for obtaining Greek wedding certificate
Presenting the documents to the Greek authorities
Wedding consultation upon arrival in Rhodes
Acting as witness if required
Wedding coordinator present at your ceremony up until seated for dinner
Escort to Town Hall for picking up wedding certificate
Translation of 4 papers necessary for your wedding plus marriage certificate
Marriage certificate apostille stamp
C E R E M O N Y & R E C E P T I O N S E T U P / D E C O R A T I O N
Ceremony area rental fee for ceremony and reception
Rustic Wooden Chairs for all guests
Rustic Wooden Tables for dinner
F L O W E R S
Bride’s bouquet (local flowers)
Matching single buttonhole for groom
P H O T O G R A P H S
Preparation of bride
Small personal photo shoot of couple
Cake cutting (if before dinner)
All photographs in digital format – 100 photos in high resolution
T R A N S P O R T
Private taxi transfer for bride from hotel to venue (up to 5km)
C A K E
Greek style wedding cake
W E D D I N G D I N N E R
Meze Style Wedding Meal (served to 4 guests.
Local grilled bread with olive oil
Potatoes in the over
Barbecue platter for 4 people to include
Grilled pork fillet
D R I N K S
Welcome Drink – 1 per person from the following
Prosecco, Champagne, Beer or Wine
From Dinner until Midnight – Unlimited
E N T E R T A I N M E N T
Violin and Accordion to play Greek music during ceremony
DJ for 3 hours
P R I C E F O R 2 0 P E O P L E | 6666euros
P R I C E F O R 3 0 P E O P L E | 7304euros
T A K E N O T E
Prices are for 2021 and may increase for subsequent years
A supplement of 166euros is applicable for weekend weddings.
Arrival by boat is possible at this venue for a supplement of 230euros.
ACCESS – There are steps to the beach approx1 minute too the beach and 3-4 minutes back up from the beach. For people with walking difficulties transfers can be provided for free.
If brides hotel is further than 5km away from venue, additional charges will apply for taxi transfer
Flowers for brides bouquet are local flowers, such as roses, gerberas, gypsofilia
Transfer for guests to ceremony isn’t included in package – cost will depend on location of pick up
End time can be up to 4am.
Photographs included in our brochures are of a variety of weddings and are for inspiration purposes and are not necessarily representative of what is included in this sample costing, please see package details for what exactly is included, please ask for more details if you need clarification.
Rhodes wedding industry develops further each year as demand grows for unique weddings on this beautiful Greek island, with new unique venues comes new opportunities to create more amazing individual weddings, so if you’d like to enquire about a particular venue or service not mentioned please ask us.
Rhodes has some of the most creative suppliers we work with in Greece, our packages include most of the items almost every couples requests, but we’re always looking at unique ways to tailor our weddings. If there’s something you’d like us to look into creating do please ask! We love researching new ideas and possibilities.
How to tailor your wedding packages abroad Rhodes
As with most Greek Islands now the requirements for hiring suppliers for your wedding in Rhodes are quite strict, business documents and tax paperwork is key when providing services. Some venues will not allow suppliers on the premises without the correct documents, so do check if you’re booking anything yourself.
For anyone booking their own wedding and suppliers a note re payments. As with any location or destination we suggest avoiding anyone who asks you to pay in cash, paying by credit card or bank transfer offers a safety net and paper trail, keep copies of all payments and contracts and have them ready to produce at your wedding if required.
As we mentioned in our previous article click here there are things in every package that most couples tailor make, such as the colour/style of flowers, menu and drinks packages and style and flavour of cake, so we’ve listed below some ideas outside of these to consider when tailoring your wedding packages abroad Santorini.
Make sure you understand what’s already included in your venue hire fee when it comes to furniture and decoration, some venues are quite generous and in others you’ll get the bare minimum. Things that you may wish to consider are
- Style of your venue and what decoration suits the venue, is it rustic or modern, do you need to add colour or keep things simple and let the venue be the decoration.
- Fresh Flowers – do you wish to add any fresh centrepieces or maybe candles and greenery? Consider if your venue is inside or out, with an outdoor venue the romantic addition of fairy lights can be quite spectacular.
- Wedding Arch, do you have one included? If yes is it decorated?
- Chill out zones, with oversized cushions and pretty blankets offer a nice ambience to rustic style venues and offer guests looking to escape the dancing and music somewhere to relax and chat.
- Almost all of our venues in Rhodes include a DJ for the evening and live music at the ceremony so your pretty much covered for live entertainment but if you’re considering something special like a live band for the evening or a musician to entertain during dinner, please ask and we’ll see what we can ‘magic up’.
- Fireworks are allowed at most venues in Rhodes and area a great way to start the evening off with a ‘bang’.
- Have you got a special photographer in mind, or a specific style or photograph in mind? Ask us and we’ll research all available options.
- Would you like a sunset photo shoot? Check out the time of sunset on your wedding day here.
- These are incredibly popular in Rhodes and work especially well on the day if you have a wedding venue that has a jetty and allows you to transfer guests by boat from ceremony to reception.
- If not, don’t worry, why not incorporate a boat cruise into your pre or post wedding activities. If there’s enough of you, you could even negotiate a rate for exclusive hire! What a super way to celebrate and see the island of your wedding from a different perspective.
We hope this helps you understand our wedding packages abroad Rhodes and how they are put together and how you can tailor them to make sure your day is unique to you.
To read more about why we use packages click here.
To find out how our wedding packages abroad Santorini work click here.
To find out how our wedding packages abroad Zakynthos work click here.
To find out how our wedding packages abroad Crete work click here.
Or to find out more about our wedding services in general please click here.