10 steps to getting married abroad!
Assuming you’ve probably never planned a wedding abroad before you’ve likely got 100’s of questions and the first one is more than likely;
‘How does it all work?’
We’ve put together this very simplified order of how the planning works from booking your venue to the big day itself. Although every wedding is unique and has its own specific timeline, if you work with us we’ll follow this order.
We hope this will shed some light on just how easy it is to plan a wedding with The Bridal Consultants.
1. Contact us either by phone, email or by filling out our contact form.
2. Depending on the information you give us we’ll either send you our questionnaire for more information or we’ll send you some ideas by email.
3. You then review the information and if you like what you see and wish to discuss further you then contact us for more information.
At this point there will be lots of questions, ideas discussed and decisions made, the biggest one being ‘where do you want to get married and when?’
4. Once you’re ready to book your wedding, we’ll check dates and make a provisional reservation. Once a provisional reservation is made we’ll send over the booking forms and request the
5. Once the deposit and booking forms are received your date is confirmed and we’ll send you the deposit confirmation with a link to your wedding information pack.
6. September/October the year before your wedding – This is when we’ll start the wedding planning, this involves you completing a simple form about your plans and us sending you lots of ideas to consider as a result. This starts a process of requesting any quotes you want, checking availability with specialist suppliers you wish to book, looking at lots of ideas before we ultimately put together your wedding day. By the time this planning stage is finished you’ll have a very good idea of how your day will look, the final cost and a schedule of how things will run.
7. 4 months before – The final planning starts, we’ll contact you to confirm the final guest numbers for your wedding, at this point you need to ask your guests to confirm their attendance as once the final invoice is issued we can’t remove guests, however we can add a few more if you have any last minute attendees. This is also when we’ll work on the very fine details of your plans to make the ‘magic’ happen.
8. 8 weeks before – You pay your final invoice.
9. 4 weeks before – We’ll send you the details you need for when you arrive.
10. You get married!
It’s really as simple as that, you get involved as much as you want with all the nice bits like how it’s going to look, what you want to eat/drink and what you want to include and leave the more mundane administrative tasks like researching suppliers, checking contracts and working out timings (the bit that makes it all come together ) to us.
We hope this has helped answer some questions, but if you’d like to discuss any of these steps in more detail or have any questions about how we work then please get in touch.
Call 07460 734428 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us and more
Whatsapp or call 07460 734428